Well, I actually did end up getting to sleep for longer than 3 hours last night which was WONDERFUL! On the plus side, my roommate is going to be gone all weekend so I have the room to myself tonight and tomorrow. :)
Now, I do have a retreat to go on with my pledge class of Phi Mu but that’s from about 7 p.m. tomorrow until 7 a.m. on Sunday. Which is great because I still have to write my informative speech so I’ll probably do that tonight and tomorrow.
This has been such a crazy/busy week. I’m going to be glad when it calms down a bit. I’m not really going to have a chance to chill out until Fall Break, but that’s okay. I’ll get through it, I’m sure.
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you perfer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose:East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things:trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you where?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word:heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question:what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Running on four hours of sleep and a ton of caffeine. And pulling another late night. So much to get done. I’m not freaking out, but there’s a lot and I’m worried that my body just can’t stay awake long enough to get everything done or that all of the stress/lack of sleep/etc will have a really bad impact. Heck, I only remembered to eat today because I had scheduled dinner/lunch with people. So I viewed it as a meeting. It’s crazy…
So, I thought I was going on a retreat with my sorority pledge class next weekend…turns out it’s this weekend. So I’m trying to get everything that I was going to get done this weekend done during the week. Aka tonight and tomorrow (since I have no class.) Yet, I have a lunch with my lion sis, meeting for a website project I’m getting credit for (which I’m writing the info for the website right now (which is my job as the writer/editor of the site)), and bible study tomorrow.
Those of you that still manage to find time to get the gym and stuff, I applaud you. ‘Cause currently, I am booked completely solid with homework and stuff. Definitely a bad week for that kind of stuff. One of these weekends I’m going to take a day where all I’m going to do is curl up in my bed, sleep, and watch movies. Which may make me sound super lazy, but I’ve just been so dag-gone exhausted lately. I need a day where all I do is just chill out. I haven’t had one of those in a long time.
Anyway, I hope all of you followers are having lovely weeks/evenings/mornings/etc. Mind giving my ask box some love? It’ll give me something to do when I’m taking a break so my sanity doesn’t give out.